It was about time I participated in Critical Mass.
So what's there to be seen in such a bicycling event? Pretty much actually:
- lots of bikes - trial bikes, old school bikes, downhill bikes, BMX bikes - you name it!
- lots of bikers - some timid, some show offs, some silent, some outspoken
- lots of drivers along the way - some angry and stupid, some intrigued, some jealous, some sympathetic
- one or two police cars escorting the cyclists - that's impressive really!
- pedestrians scratching their heads or blinking fast in amazement
- and much more (like in teleshopping ads)
Wear your helmets while cycling!
Thanks for stopping by! Share this article with your friends.