A fellow Highball Blog reader requested information about campsites and recreational areas in Northern California. Here's her/his exact words that were submitted through the survey form that asked What Should We Write About Next?:
Campsites and Recreation in Northern CA, Northern Meaning Above Williams CAI believe the one who's able to give valuable information on this topic is you, Californian or not. So if you've been touring and camping in Northern California and found some cool sites or national parks that you could recommend, then I guess at least one reader of this blog will be happy to receive this info from you in the comments section below.
If you happen to know awesome outdoor sites (less known but worth visiting) in other parts of California, feel free to share those as well. I'm sure some of us will find that helpful.
Here is a list of resources/directories for state parks and camping sites (reviews) that I was able to find for you:
- The Camping Source - list of links to outdoor recreation websites
- California State Parks - information on parks listed by region (North Coast, High Sierra, Deserts, Orange County, etc), vacation planning, outdoor gear store
- Shasta Cascade Region - map of touristic sites in Shasta Cascade
- California Camping Review - "Here at CA-Camping-Review.com you will find photos, descriptions, addresses, telephones and emails for camping in CA, USA"
- Shasta Cascade Camping Sites - list of campsites in Northern California; each link takes you to a Google map, showing you the exact location of the site
What's the coolest place to go on vacation in Northern California? Thanks!
Thanks for stopping by! Share this article with your friends.