1. I usually faint at the doctor. For no particular reason. Well, it happens coz I'm utterly scared - I have a phobia. (Once I even peed myself - I was 25)
2. I got a lot hairier during the last few years - growing on the back and shoulders...ughhhh. I don't like but I have to roll with it.
3. I don't know what to do with my life. I do a few things but not sure which to pursue till rapture. However, I'm working on my Evil Plans.
4. I am married. This should have been the first in this list, right?
5. I tend to eat too much and gain weight easily which is not good for my cycling and climbing. I also visit the cake shop often. (YES, I know fruits and vegetables are a healthier option...)
Indulging in pork after a mountain biking ride
6. I'm not particularly friendly to people I don't know (anti social some may say). But when I am among friends, I'm an entertainer - which makes me wonder: should I become a comedian? (no wonder I like Seinfeld). So I thrive on a good audience - I guess this makes me an attention whore.
7. My favorite movies are Shawshank Redemption and The Edge. I had no clue who Stephen King was until recently - then I dicovered Shawsank Redemption was written by him so I became a fan of his non horror novellas. Also love his short piece "The Body". My favorite books are Les Miserables by Victor Hugo and Moby Dick by Herman Melville.
8. I preoccupy myself with the state of the world from time to time. I'd like to make it better. To contribute in some way. For instance, I'd like to invent a device that captures and distributes the natural light (I was thinking about some connected spheres made of one way mirror glass). I also fancy about perpetual motion and free sources of energy. I occasionally work in the green energy sector (punctual work gigs in western Europe).
9. I swam across the Danube river and I seem to never loose my ability to swim long distances even though I only swim a few times a year.
10. My favorite poet is Emily Dickinson and my favorite poem is Success is Counted Sweetest - I must be hungry for success. Who isn't?
11. There's nothing like a solid burp after a Coke! Makes me feel I've done something important (with my life).
1. You have the skills to go pro in any sport (except running/triathlons). What sport would you choose?
Wing suit base jumping.
2. What is your favorite vegetable?
Sometimes I feel like a vegetable... Other than that, I like carrots.
3. They're making a movie about your life. What actor/actress would play you?
Anthony Hopkins (am I vain or what?)
4. Last book you read?
Screw It, Let's Do It by Richard Branson.
5. Last text message you sent?
I'm coming over with a friend. He's gonna borrow the GoPro camera for a few days.
6. What is your favorite meal/recipe to cook?
I cook...salads, scrambled eggs, omelet and...tea.
7. Do you prefer dusting or vacuuming? (and when are you coming to do my house?)
Vacuuming. (I'll start looking for voluntaries right away)
8. If you could go on vacation to anywhere in the US or Canada, where would you go?
Alaska, Utah, Arizona, California and British Columbia.
9. What's something you love about where you live?
The friendly people and the landscape.
Here's the landscape: Bucegi and Piatra Craiului Mountains
10. Something you don't love about where you live?
Lack of respect for nature and the environment. We've been under communism for 50 years; now some people feel entitled to do whatever they want. They're misinterpreting the freedom.
11. What do you do when you have trouble falling asleep?
I was involved in this game by Kovas who blogs about endurance sports and adventures in the great outdoors.
If you have blog, I invite you to write 11 random things about yourself and tag your friends or fellow bloggers asking them to join the game.
If you don't have a blog, do it on Facebook.
I believe this is an opportunity to have fun and connect on a more personal level.
I'm tagging: Hendrik Morkel, Brant Dempster, Jen Hamilton, Angie Miske, Charles Miske, Manny Lugo, Ryan Hamilton, Dianne San Luis, Peng Shi, Casey Fiedler, Alex Prodan.
Thanks for stopping by! Share this article with your friends.