Best for The Person Who Doesn't Have Time for Trial and Error. After You Get This, You'll Know Exactly What To Do
How To Build Your Own DIY Climbing Hangboard without Drilling the Walls above Your Doorway
- How to build a classic hangboard (Two versions: A and B)
- Detailed construction blueprints and pictures
- Video tutorials
- An ultra simple hangboard design that can be easily placed without drilling the walls
- How to train on your new hangboard
- Tips for improving forearm and finger strength
- Why you need printed training sequences
- Forearm and finger strength in 10 minutes sessions (warm up, intermediate and advanced)
- How to get strong on crimpers (small edges)
- Five minutes cycles on crimpers, slopers and pockets
- Why I encourage you to build your own hangboard
+ 3 FREE Bonuses (Climbing Tshirts Designs):
|What others are saying:|
"Simple and smart. Too bad I don't have enough time to train... Thanks, Constantin! " Charles Meek
"Wow! Why didn't I think of that myself? :) Now my wife doesn't have to bust my balls since there is no drilling going on. Cheers, mate!" Rohn Sherman
You know you're clearly really serious about getting strong fingers and forearms and I just want to take some time to acknowledge you for that.
Most people never take the time to educate themselves as you have. And most people are not really interested in building something themselves. They don't care about the DIY craft but you're not one of them. And I admire you for that! Creating stuff with your own hands is amazingly rewarding.
(The "No-drilling" setup also works with the Metolius Simulator hangboard or with any other resin hangboards)
|Me on my hangboard||Warm Up||Intermediate||Advanced|
You're online, you're reading this and you really have the commitment and determination to do this now.
That's why you're perfect for this DIY hangboard material. It's specifically for people like you who want to get stronger as a climber because climbing is fun and because you'll build something to be proud of. Not to mention that once you have it built, your friends will want one as well. :)
This course condenses all my knowledge about training on a fingerboard and building a climbing hangboard without drilling the walls. If, for some reason you don't like it, just contact me and I'll give you a full refund - no questions asked. And you get to keep your material.
Alright? Wicked cool! There's an orange button below - click on it and see you on the other side.
Constantin Gabor - climber (Shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions)