↓ How To Build Your Own DIY Steadicam for Amazingly Smooth Movie-Like Video Footage - Be Admired on YouTube for Your Cinematic Videos ↓
|↓ Scroll Below To Watch a Test Video ↓|
The Cure for Shaky Videos - The Complete Essential Guide To Building Your Camera Stabilizer
The benefits you get when you buy this:
- Get amazing floating cinematic video
- Two stabilizer designs to choose from (one bearing and 5 bearings)
- How to build the perfect gimbal (the core of the system)
- Learn how to build a smart camera plate for fast adjustments
- AutoCAD files for the camera cage (for the geek in you - if you really wanna go crazy with it, knock yourself out! I'll support you.)
- How to balance your steadicam
- How to achieve dynamic balance
- My video examples with test footage
- Suitable for GoPro cameras, DSLRs and compact cams
- How To Build a DIY Camera Slider
- 3 Ways To Get Paying Clients as a Videographer (You'll be surprised to find out the first one...)
|What others are saying:||Here's How Smooth You Can Shoot (Test)|
|"I found out about your steadicam on a forum. Thanks for the inspiration, man!" Peter Ostrovksy|
"I love your glidecam, Constantin! I've build mine and it works great." John Sandler
"So ingenious. My 16 year old son built one and he's crazy about shooting videos now. Thank you, Constantin!" Helen Miske
You know you're obviously really serious about getting amazing smooth videos and I just want to take some time to acknowledge you for that.
Most people never take the time to educate themselves as you have. They don't care as much but you're not one of them.
You're online, you're reading this, you've watched the test video above, and you really have the commitment and determination to do this now.
That's why you're perfect for this DIY steadicam material. It's specifically for people like you who want to shoot awesome cinematic videos because it's fun and because the people who'll watch your videos are gonna love you for the cool shots.
When you buy this training course you'll find it condenses all my knowledge about building a steadicam and shooting videos with it. If, for some reason you don't like it, just contact me and I'll give you a full refund - no questions asked. And you get to keep your course.
Okay? Cool! Click the button below and see you on the other side. Because if you invest in this you'll become a better videographer and your work will be admired.
Constantin - videographer (If you have any questions drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org)