The Cure for Shaky Videos - The Complete Guide To Building Your Camera Stabilizer
People will ask you: How did you get those smooth shots? It's as if the camera is flying!
Your benefits (what you get):
- Get amazing floating cinematic video
- Two stabilizer designs to choose from (one bearing and 5 bearings)
- How to build the perfect gimbal (the core of the system)
- Learn how to build a smart camera plate for fast adjustments
- AutoCAD files for the camera cage (for the geek in you - if you really wanna go crazy with it)
- How to balance your steadicam
- How to achieve dynamic balance
- My video examples with test footage
- Suitable for GoPro cameras, DSLRs and compact cams
- How To Build a DIY Camera Slider
- 3 Ways To Get Paying Clients as a Videographer (You'll be surprised to find out the first one...)
|What others are saying||Here's What You Can Do (Test Video)|
|"I found out about your steadicam on a forum. Thanks for the inspiration, man!" Peter Ostrovksy|
"I love your glidecam, Constantin! I've build mine and it works great." John Sandler
"So ingenious. My 16 year old son built one and he's crazy about shooting videos now. Thank you, Constantin!" Helen Miske
Most people never take the time to educate themselves as you have. They don't care as much but you're not one of them.
You're online, you're reading this, you've watched the test video above, and you really have the commitment and determination to do this now.
That's why you're perfect for this DIY steadicam ebook material. It's specifically for people like you who want to shoot awesome cinematic videos because it's fun and because the people who'll watch your videos are gonna love you for the cool shots.
This ebook condenses all my knowledge about building a steadicam and shooting videos with it. If, for some reason you don't like it, just contact me and I'll give you a full refund - no questions asked. And you get to keep your ebook.
Yeah, no tricks! This is my guarantee to you. I want you to be happy with your purchase. So I urge you to buy this material at no obligation today. See you on the other side!
Constantin Gabor - videographer