Perhaps you can't import, convert or edit the MP4 clips in your current video editor and you feel you've been screwed paying $300 for a camera that doesn't allow you to do anything else but shoot...
NOT true my friend! I've been there and if it's one thing I've learned about internet it is this: whenever you have a problem, Google is there for you.
Click Here To Get Magix Movie Edit Pro and Easily Edit Your Videos. It Works with All Video Formats: MP4, MOV, MTS (AVCHD), AVI, etc. If you're using a Mac, get Final Cut Pro.
However, if you don't have the time to browse through endless search results looking for the right solution to your video editing issues then choose a certified shortcut and read the GoPro tutorials below.
Most of the links refer to articles on video editing tips but I guess your biggest wish is to learn how to convert the MP4 clips to AVI format as to be able to properly import and edit your extreme sports videos without buying another video editing software (check out the fifth link in the list for that).
GoPro HD Video Editing Resources
- How To Edit GoPro HD Videos - A Complete Workflow (Most Popular)
- GoPro Slow Motion Video Tutorial (Very Cool)
- How To Do The Vertigo Effect (Dolly Zoom) (Awesome!)
- GoPro Time Lapse Video Tutorial
- How To Batch Convert MP4 To AVI
- How To Convert AVI To MP4 for Small File Size and Fast Online Upload
If you enjoyed this article, click to get free email updates .Thanks for stopping by! Share this article with your friends.