So what's this all about? It's about riding the bike and telling us why it's worthwhile to do so.
We would like to start a contest which will go by the following guidelines:
- write ten reasons for riding the bike (in English)
- try to be original, funny and interesting
- don't make your points too long nor too short
- don't copy and paste from other web sources
- make sure your spelling, grammar and punctuation are correct
- you can add a bike story to your ten reasons for being a bike addict
- you are allowed to send max. two pictures (made by you or your friends) to accompany your writing
- we will post each set of reasons along with your link for your blog, Twitter account, Facebook profile, etc
- we won't post texts including offensive language
- we will award the best ten reasons based on the number and consistency of comments (submitted by different users, anonymous excluded) - more interesting comments, more chances of being number one
- winner will receive a bike jersey from here, which will be delivered worldwide free of charge
- submit your ten reasons at this email address and write in the subject field "Ten reasons to ride a bike - your first and last name"
- at the end of email please insert just one link to your personal page, not business (be it blog, Twitter account, etc)
- starting date: Today 25 August 2009
- deadline: 4 September 2009
- we will take the liberty not to post emails which don't comply to the rules above
- show this to your friends and ask them to comment on your ten reasons
- you may come up with ten original reasons without being a serious biker - you don't even have to own a bike - we will still give you the prize if your post will gain comments
- if you don't have a Blogger account, you can easily create one - you will have the possibility of setting your own blog on the best blogging platform offered by Google
Thanks for stopping by! Share this article with your friends.